[opendtv] Re: 70th Anniversary Blu-ray and standard DVDs of the Wizard of Oz

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 13:34:25 -0400

John Shutt wrote:
Looks like you need to aim your complaints at MGM, not Sony or Philips.

I tried all the various screen and output settings again on the Philips player and when pressing the 'zoom' button, a small red 'X' appears in the upper right corner of the screen and the image does not zoom.

In my first post I said it's either the player or the incorrect authoring of the BD. Must be the authoring. #:^(
Cliff