[opendtv] Re: 625 video quality is good enough....

  • From: "Alan Roberts" <roberts.mugswell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:59:26 +0100

Who says the cameras aren't oversampling? The sensors all have "precision
offset" G from R/B, so they're effectively oversampling, read the specs.
It's only when you get down to the level of the FX1 that oversampling goes
away. And have you seen any pictures from a Viper with a decent lens? I
have, and they're sharp to well oiver 30MHz.