[opendtv] Re: 47 year old television signals bouncing back to earth

  • From: Jay Cordova <arteffects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 14:35:57 -0500

Funny, sounds exactly like the movie ³Contact², from Sagan¹s book ­ where
the first high-power German TV signals were received then retransmitted back
to us from Vega (along with the plans for the giant time transporter
³interlaced² into the signal, of course).

Interesting movie if you haven¹t seen it.