[opendtv] Re: 30 ft requirement

  • From: "Cliff Benham" <cliff.benham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:53:02 -0400

If what you write is true and outdoor antennas are commonplace in =
europe,
then why the hell do we expect indoor types to work over here?

If the US has much worse field strength uniformity than in europe
how can we possibly expect little indoor antennas to work when they=20
don't have a chance compared to an outdoor type mounted on a 30 ft pipe?

Magic?=20