[opendtv] Re: 2VSB Status? (was Lawmakers Establish 2009 Deadline for Analog TV Phaseout)

  • From: Cliff Benham <cbenham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 18:21:21 -0500

I have 4 outdoor antennas for TV reception and everybody in my
neighborhood has at least one as well.
In fact there are many hundreds of outdoor TV antennas between my house
and  West Grove that are in use.
Not everybody has satellite or cable. So if you live 37 miles from the
city and you want to watch TV,
yes, an outdoor antenna is for you.