[opendtv] Re: 20060726 Wolfsson's Wednesday Words (Mark's Monday Memo)

  • From: Kon Wilms <kon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:23:05 -0700

This device uses standard directshow drivers with VMR rendering. Any
extra requirements are due to defective software i.e. MCE. And you
absolutely do not need MCE for it to work.

I wonder if it exposes the transport pins? :) Still, the price doesn't
really make it interesting enough to waste 90 bucks on in order to find
out.

Does anyone know how the chipset in this performs?

Cheers
Kon