[opendtv] Re: 20051029 Schubin's Saturday Stuff (Mark's Monday Memo

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 22:37:34 -0500

John Shutt wrote:

> [...]
Motorola is still using the shouting down method. In a meeting of 700
MHz spectrum owners with Chairman of the House Commerce Committee Baton
a Motorola rep literally shouted me down.

Saying that there was NO problem with 8-VSB receivers today
what-so-ever. Later I cornered this guy and he was clueless.

Bob Miller