[opendtv] Re: 20050509 Mark's Monday Memo

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:12:14 -0700

All one needs to do is to read just a few supreme court decisions on this
point -- particularly equivalence -- to find out who is offering rubbish on
this thread.

I realize that this attacks the underpinning of your tv utility concept;
but I didn't make the court decisions.  We all have to live with them.

Then, there's the "regulatory takings" provisions enacted early in the
"Contract for America" phase.  Case closed.