[opendtv] Re: 2 years from today

In a message dated 02/17/2007 6:30:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

used to  watch a similar clock on Lee Wood's Digital TV News Forum
now at:
<http://www.hdtvmagazine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7314&sid=d795503fb078d97112
d72763d723b90c>

But  when it got down to a couple years of course Congress passed new law
and  reset it to the current values.  We should maybe have a pool about
the lowest value that will be seen this time before Congress or the FCC
hit the snooze button.

I pick 400.

-  Tom

--
Tom  Barry                     trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
Find my resume and video  filters at www.trbarry.com

If somebody makes a screensaver with a DTV countdown clock, I would put it
on my laptop and start every one of my PowerPoint presentations with it!!

Steve Lampen
Belden