[openbeosnetteam] Re: networking tasks

  • From: "Andrew Galante" <haiku.galante@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:45:01 -0400

On 6/23/06, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Waldemar asked me if we wanted to test the new Trac-based task
management for the development of the new networking stack.
Have a look at:
http://haiku.jansson.be/trac

If everyone thinks this is a good idea, I would hand out login
information to everyone who doesn't have those yet. If you ask me, it's
worth a try :-)

Sure.  I've never used trac before, but I'll give it a try.

BTW I was sick in the last few days and couldn't do a lot, but I wanted
to start development of the networking stack in the next few days for
real. If you find the time to join me, great, if not, there'll be
enough work left for you to do, too - you can't hide ;-)

Bye,
   Axel.

Yes, I'd like to get started coding as well.