[openbeosnetteam] Re: about net_server and food for thought

  • From: "Hugo Santos" <hugosantos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 19:24:46 +0100

Replying to myself..

On 4/2/07, Hugo Santos <hugosantos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
selection algorithms. However it isn't very easy to map a list (or
array) with attributes. Besides maybe having a single attribute packed
with all of the addresses, but then it would be hard to signal which
address was added or removed. This was another concern i wanted to
raise, if anyone has any comments, let me know.

 Obviously having a directory for the addresses would work (and is
possibly the best choice). I mean a solution based only on attributes.

 Hugo