[openbeosnetteam] News and reports

  • From: <j-schwerer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 14 Feb 2002 15:19:37 MST

Hi all,

weekly.... but late :o) I supposedly send reports on wednesday and.... it's
thursday evening for me :o) Anyway, here we go....

[Reports]
AFA I'm concerned not much to report, I have imported some Nettle code within
the beapi C++ skeleton but I won't commit anything to CVS.... until I get CVS
access ;o) That is, until I get the Internet connection set up in my new
apartment, which should be no more than a fortnight from now I hope.
I'm still very very slow working on this but my available time is currently
close to zero, and mostly spent in emails anyway ^_^
As for other people's reports.... like all of you I'm reading what's being
said on this list, but I'm disadvantaged for I can't test anything... cause I
can't checkout CVS (except one file at a time, throught the http interface,
which is taking too long to be usable)...

[IRC logs...]
http://www.profuzion.org/en/openbeos_net_team/02.02.11.openbeosnetkit.log.
>The old one is there as well, the date on that being 02.01.17.
>
>Jean, do you want me to add some links to that page for the logs?

Thanks for uploading the irc log.
Sure, go ahead, modify the index page as much as yo want :)
Talking about links, would you mind adding a link to rfc-editor.org as well?
This site is definitely our source of force... [well, or any other rfc
container site you like, I just thought of rfc-editor as this is kind of an
"home" for RFCs] :o)

[CVS commits]
>About the test utility, I think those should be submited in CVS but in a
>dedicated branch.
>What about a 'testapp' one ?

This is definitely the recommended way :-) Test apps should go in a dedicated
directory.

Jean

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1