[openbeosnetteam] Re: Hey Philippe, Waldemar...

  • From: Scott Mansfield <thephantom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:02:57 -0800

Hey Brennan,

So we don't step on each other's proverbial toes what parts of the stack are you planning on working on?

Cheers,
Scott

On Dec 30, 2003, at 11:17 AM, Brennan Cleveland wrote:

Hi,

Brennan here.  It's been awhile (my previous semester of school was
demanding) but I'm back at it.  I have many machines on a local
network, and I plan to start debugging the stack again (not that I
got that far before, but...)

Also, I'm starting to write up a Getting Started document to help new
developers:

1. Get the source from CVS
2. run jam
3. create the boot floppy

When I get that document nice and shiny, I will submit it for peer
review...

Thanks,

Brennan