[openbeosnetteam] Re: Directory Structure...

  • From: "Emmanuel Jacobs" <emmanuel.jacobs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:57:58 +0100

Yes I was, I tried to...

I tried to buil two things:
1) a "dummy" driver. Each packet sent for output to the driver should
trigger a "packet received" event, loopbacking the packet to the handler.
2) a program to interface directly with ethernet drivers to begin to play
with all the things you listed in your previous mail.

I couldn't find the time to finish those, none were working when I stopped.
But I have some valuable information about drivers and how to write those.
I also heve the source code of Axel for a device driver he wrote.

I have to take the time to organize that information and to upload the
result somewhere.
So the question is where can I upload that stuff ?

     Regards,

        Emmanuel