[openbeosmediakit] Re: status update from me

  • From: David McPaul <dmcpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 17:06:51 +1000

>What are you doing?

Well, unfortunately I have been playing too  much with my DVD writer and the
new 3ivx encoder.

But I have not been totally distracted.  I did manage to get CVS working and
have downloaded the media sources and managed to compile them, not a big
accomplishment I know.

Otherwise I am working on getting it all running and reading through the
code.

--
Cheers
David

The first duty of a revolutionary is to get away with it.
                -- Abbie Hoffman