[openbeosmediakit] status

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:46:20 +0100

Hi,

time for a small status report.

Jens Winkler wrote an initial preferences application with the single
purpose of controling the master volume, and he promised to add
a Deskbar replicant. As he didn't have time to add it to cvs, I did it
today.

Aleksander Lodwich is working on a media_server replacement.
I really would like to have your current sourcecode, even if it
doesn't work fully. Either commit it into CVS, or send it
to me by email.

Juno did not respond for more than a month, and will be removed from the media
kit team.
Shane did not respond for more than a month, and will be removed from the media
kit team.

Juno was assigned the BSoundPlayer implementation, I'm doing this job now.

Anthony Quinn told me he would like to do some work starting 2002.
Anthony, if you are reading this, please tell me: Are are you still
interested? do you have time?

Uhh, and I'm going to have 4 exams in February, so don't expect much from
me until middle of February, I'm so sorry.

regards
Marcus