[openbeosmediakit] Re: new assignments, task overview

  • From: "Cuyler Jones" <cuyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:42:40 -0700

I have only just now gotten a chance to respond =(.  I am currently in the
final stages of a project (my day job) and we are in "panic" mode, so I will
not have much time to work on BMediaTrack or BMediaFile until after the 1st.
I apologise for poor timing.  I have completed some of the inital groundwork
and should have something solid in the first half of March.  Starting the
first, I will have a great deal more time to devote to my assigned tasks.  I
will try and keep up as with the mailing list as much as possible until
then.

-Cuyler