[openbeosmediakit] net_server_driver.c

  • From: "David McPaul" <dmcpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 10:39:39 +1000 EST

> Not that I want to forbid you to give to look at the network stack
> code and fix
> it, thought ;-)

net_server_driver.c does not seem to be up to date with
net_stack_driver,h

I think that

accept_args needs to be renamed to  sockaddr_args
data_xfer_args needs to be renamed to xfer_args

or a compilable version needs to be checked in.

Cheers
David

--
When I heated my home with oil, I used an average of 800 gallons a
year.  I have found that I can keep comfortably warm for an entire