[openbeosmediakit] Re: media kit alpha 1 has been released

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:58:33 +0200 CEST

"David McPaul" <dmcpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Just take another server on the list - if that doesn't succeed for
> > whatever reason (say, user error ;-)) then I can send it to you.
> Sorry but that is the point.  I don't get a list, I click on the link
> and I am auto-directed to that server allways.

Ah, okay, you seem to have chosen a default server - I would guess that
information is saved in the cookies. Anyway, ...

> I have tried fiddling with the URL to point to other sites that I
> thought might work but no luck there.

Try this one:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/open-beos/
media_kit_alpha_1_x86.zip?use_default=belnet

If that still doesn't work for some reason, I'll send it to you
privately.

Adios...
   Axel.