[openbeosmediakit] haiku media kit progress delayed

  • From: Marcus Overhagen <marcusoverhagen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:16:44 +0200 (CEST)

since I've failed the deadlines of publishing the BSoundPlayer
changes, as well as the new MediaPlayer that I announce last
time, I think I should explain why.

I'll take up another job on October 1st.

After I got the confirmation of the job, I also quickly decided
to move to Duesseldorf (Germany), which will happen on
October 2nd.

Preparations for this are taking nearly all of my free time,
and I'm still working full time right now, so thre is no time
for haiku development.

Development will continue as planed, but about 1 month

Marcus Overhagen

Arcor-DSL: jetzt ohne Einrichtungspreis einsteigen oder wechseln
Sie sparen 99,95 Euro. Arcor-DSL ist in vielen Anschlussgebieten
verfügbar. http://www.arcor.de/home/redir.php/emf-dsl-1