[openbeosmediakit] Some status from me

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:59:05 +0100

Hi,

I just completed a test program that uses BMediaNode, BBufferProducer,
BBufferConsumer,
BBuffer, BBufferGroup, BTimedEventQueue, BMediaEventLooper and BMediaRoster.

It works with BeOS R5. Now I'm going to implement what is missing in the
OpenBeOS
media_kit to make it run. I also wrote it to understand what needs to be done.

BBuffer, BBufferGroup, BTimedEventQueue and BMediaEventLooper are already
implemented,
but not tested. Other classes will follow.

What has been done is in the CVS for you to review and use :)

A few of the members did not yet sent a reply. Please do so.

regards
Marcus, team leader