[openbeosmediakit] Re: Recent update

  • From: "shatty" <shatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 01:30:33 -0700

Hey Marcus,

That's really cool.  For the past two weeks I have had=20
too many things to do at work, so I haven't been coding.
Hopefully I can get a chance to get the demultiplexer
node to do something useful soon.  That is, I hope
that I can get it to "demux" a basic multistream into
one of the more primitive stream types: raw audio,
raw video, encoded audio, or encoded video.  I should
be able to hook up the demuxer node to the r5 decoder
node and then things will get much more interesting.
Oh, and to test the writer and reader nodes I hacked
on Cortex a little bit so that it now supports picking
a file and calling SetRef on any FileInterface node.
I am sharing it on beshare and I think David has a
copy too.

Andrew