[openbeosmediakit] Preliminary and partial list of media kit status, team members, and assignments

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 02:42:17 +0200

A preliminary and partial list of media kit status,
team members, and assignments is online at:

http://home.arcor.de/your_name_here/beos/mediakit.html

There are some issues that I know needing to be cleared,
and are marked with XXX.

Also, not even the tasks done by me are fully described,
and I have not much info about the others. I want to
update this, please send information.

I would like to say thank you to
* Zousar Shaker (BParameter... classes to be finished soon)
* Jens Winkler (on business trip, back at end of April)
* Andrea Anzani (still interested, but without assignment)
for sending me status reports.

I have no idea about the other team members listed on the
webpage. Now it's April, and according to your timelines
that you provided me earlier, you should now all have
enough time. But nobody send me email. Strange.
Please tell me whats going on. Team management is
a lot of additional work, so if you are not interested, tell
me. If you have no assignment, tell me which one you
would like to do

Last Deadline is April, 20th. all who did not respond by
then will be removed from the team.
It is not useful to have team members that are not really
interested.

regards
Marcus, team leader