[openbeosmediakit] Media kit team update

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 00:04:07 +0200

I updated the (not yet public) media kit status page

http://home.arcor.de/your_name_here/beos/mediakit.html

All current sourcecode (except a few test programs)
is now in CVS.

Cuyler Jones, who had been assigned to the codec API has left
us due to lack of time. He will send me everything he has done
so far during the next days.

Mark Allanson had been assigned the BTimeCode class. It would
be really nice if you could send me the code that you may have
written, or at least send me a reply email.

Farabi ibn Kora, responsible for BSoundPlayer is still active,
but currently a little busy.

Zousar Shaker has completed his assigned work. Thank you.
Tell me what you want to do next, and when.

Jens Winkler has started work on the legacy MediaAddOn,
but is currently on a trip.

Everyone else, I have no idea what you are doing.
The deadline for team cleanup is getting near.

regards

Marcus