[openbeosmediakit] Fwd:Honeycomb and OpenBeos

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 14:56:05 +0100

Neil Johnson <nejohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Marcus,

My name is Neil Johnson and I am the project manager of the
Honeycomb project. The aim of Honeycomb is to be a
professional Film and Animation production suite for
Beos/OpenBeos. We are hosted at Sourceforge. We plan on
including editors for video, 3d, audio (wave and midi),
compositing, raster and vector graphics, rendering, and
scripting.  Most of what we create will be making use of
the Media Kit in OpenBeos. I thought it would be good to
touch base with you and introduce myself, because as the
development of both OpenBeos and Honeycomb progress, I'm
sure I'll have questions, requests, etc.

I am really looking forward to the first release of
OpenBeos, and we really want to show off the capabilities
of the operating system through Honeycomb. Good Luck!

Neil Johnson