[openbeosmediakit] Example code

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:19:55 +0100

Hi,

I think it would be good if everyone here knows where to find example code for
the media kit

ftp.be.com/samples/media_kit used to contain some more examples than
/boot/optional/sample-code/media_kit

for those unable to find a mirror, I have mirrored the media_kit examples here:

http://beos.overhagen.de/media_kit/

The most interesting things are media node examples, as BufferProducer and
BufferConsumer.

But also stuff useful to implement MediaEventLooper is there, as the
SoundCapture.zip contains something very similar.

The examples also show how it's supposed to work, as the BeBook is not always
very clear.

I want to remind you all to send me small reports what you are doing, so I get
an update about the progress we are making.
Producing no code is not a problem if you are busy doing other things (exams
for example :), but please tell me how you are doing!

Also if you have written code, send it for me to put it into CVS.

regards
Marcus
medit kit team leader