[openbeosmediakit] Darla Sound Card Drivers?

  • From: Baba Eyiogbe <eyiogbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 15:42:03 -0800

I'm a new Unix user (Lycoris distro) in need of a driver for my Echo
Darla sound card.It's the only thing keeping me from leaving GatesWorld
for good. And doing a Google search for drivers I read that one of your
team (shatty) was working on drivers for the Echo gals.

I realize it is extremely inappropriate for me to write to this group
with such a request. I fully expect and deserve to get my hiney flamed
good. I wouldn't bug you all if I weren't desperate and incapable of
writing drivers myself.

Anyways, if you do write a driver for the Darla, will you be making it
public?

Thank you muchly in advance and again my apologies,

Cameron Howard
Newbie Idiot