[openbeosmediakit] Re: Checking In

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 14:54:39 +0200

David McPaul <dmcpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hmm, ok I seem to have a problem logging in to the cvs server.  my userid/
>password is being rejected.  I can log into sourceforge ok but when I try to
>ssh mcpauld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx my login is rejected.
>
>Have I been added to the project?

I noticed that you had not been added, but I wrote an email to
Michael Phipps, and I'm sure that he will add you very soon.

Until this is done, you may be able to do a anonymous checkout
as described here.
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=33869

Please be aware that you can't do a committ when files are checked out
anonymously, you need to do another checkout with password later
and copy the files you have modified into that tree.

regards
Marcus