[openbeosmediakit] Re: Checking In

  • From: Jens Winkler <mjwin@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 21:08:30 +0200

openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 13.05.02:
> To Jens Winkler and Farabi ibn Kora: I really would like to know what you are
> doing

Sorry for the late reply folks, I just came back from a 2.5 months business
trip to France.
Currently I am very busy at work (IC Design = after tape-out is before tape-out

Ok, the state of the legacy media addon (I haven't worked on this code since
early April):

* BufferConsumer (playback) compiles but doesn't work.
* BufferProducer (record) doesn't compile, currently commented out.

* getting already implemented things to work
* recursive scan of /dev/audio/old
* buffer size negotiation