[openbeosmediakit] BMediaTheme extra controls

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OpenBeOS Interface Kit" <interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"OpenBeOS Media Kit" <openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:21:34 +0200 CEST

I am currently looking at implementing the default theme for
The original one seems to use at least 2 private interface classes:
BChannelSlider, and BOptionPopUp.
The question is: do we want to have those or similar classes in our
interface kit as well, or should they better be moved to somewhere

For example, we could have a libmediainterface.so library that contains
all the private and special interface controls used by the media kit or
the media player.
Things like the volume control, the position slider, the channel
slider, etc.

Oh, I just realized that the headers for some of these classes (those
that are part of libbe.so) have been published, just not documented in
the BeBook. So it seems we actually do have to recreate them in our
libbe.so, right?
Although I don't know if they were used that often (or at all) besides
in the Media Kit.