[openbeosmediakit] Re: Aw: MOV reader for Haiku media kit

  • From: "David McPaul" <dmcpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:59:04 +1100 EST

I have Jerome Duval's emuxki driver in my user add-on kernal bin
directory.  Also linked in dev/audio/multi

The emu10k driver has been moved out of the system add-on kernal bin
directory.

The multi audio media addon is also installed.

Do we know any way to confirm which driver is being loaded?

Cheers
David

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:34:05 +0000 Cian Duffy <myob87@xxxxxxxxx> said

--
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
                -- Jules de Gaultier