[openbeosmediakit] Re: Aw: MOV reader for Haiku media kit

  • From: "David McPaul" <dmcpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:59:04 +1100 EST

I have Jerome Duval's emuxki driver in my user add-on kernal bin
directory.  Also linked in dev/audio/multi

The emu10k driver has been moved out of the system add-on kernal bin

The multi audio media addon is also installed.

Do we know any way to confirm which driver is being loaded?

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:34:05 +0000 Cian Duffy <myob87@xxxxxxxxx> said
> David,
> Have you tried moving to Jerome Duval's emuxki driver? This is what I
> use to run my EMU10K1 under the Haiku media kit. I never tried using
> Be's emu10k1.media_addon, despite it supporting my card.
> Cian

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
                -- Jules de Gaultier