[openbeosmediakit] Re: All media kit team members please respond!

  • From: Jens Winkler <mjwin@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:10:21 +0100

Hi Marcus,

sorry for the late reply, I'm on a business trip right now and therefore don't
have access to my BeOS machine at home.

I don't remember what the state of the legacy audio media-node is (it has been
a while since I last worked on that). I will send a detailed status report when
I have access to my BeOS machine again (probably 2-3 weeks from now).

Regards,
Jens