[openbeosmediakit] All media kit team members please respond!

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 00:35:32 +0100

Hello,

as you should still know, I'm the team leader.

I have been busy because of exams during the last three (and more) weeks,
but know I'm back.

I'm implementing the BMediaNode, BMediaRoster, BBufferProducer and
BBufferConsumer
NOW. I want to have something working by April 5th, since I want to have a
short presentation
showing that we make progress at the Begeistert event (
http://www.begeistert.org ) here in
Germany.

I really want to get the sourcecode you all might have written by now. I don't
care if it's incomplete,
or doesn't compile, or doesn't work. I want to see it.
Also anything else you might be wroking on, documentation for example.
So please, zip it and send it to me!

If you have nothing done so far, because of whatever reasons, it's not a
problem. But please tell
me that you are still interested, and when you expect to have something done.

IF YOU ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED, but still have assigned tasks, or you are
listed as a
member on the website, please send me an email and I will clear this up. You
don't have to
give reasons if you want to leave, but please tell me!

We also have two or three new members not listed currently. I will clear up the
homepage
and also get the task, status and assignment list online.

Every team member who does not reply until April 6th will be removed.

If you are not on you BeOS development machine currently, and thus can't send
sourcecode, please send a reply anyway, and send sourcecode later.

Please, I'm in a urgent need of status updates :)

regards
Marcus