[openbeosmediakit] Re: AVI Support

  • From: Marcus Overhagen <marcusoverhagen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:10:49 +0100 (CET)

Jérôme Duval wrote:

> I'll try tomorrow to take an hour to see if a problem i have with the media
> kit
> is easy or not. It would be better (i'd say it's not required though) if not
> present in the alpha.
That would be nice. If required, we can delay the alpha, I'm also not sure how
many new bugs introducing video playback will reveal.

After fixing a terrible system deadlock caused by the mixer about 2 weeks
ago I didn't have noticed any major problem so far.

Of cause, having less bugs is better. Since a few people have already been
testing the media kit directly compiled from CVS, I would like to encourage
them to report bugs or abnormitys found (to this mailinglist).
Not everything can be fixed rigt now, but we could at least include them in
a known bugs list.