(no subject)

  • From: "Jerome LEVEQUE" <jerl1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "MidiKit List" <openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:11:57 PDT (-0700)

I will write BMidiEndPoint and all derived class but I have some
questions

For BMidiEndPoint

- What must test the function IsPersistent() and IsValid()=3F
- Function Release(), Acquire(), ... do the work or just call function
with the same name of the class BMidiRoster=3F
- When the ID of this class is initialized=3F because this number is from
midi=5Fserver no=3F

For BMidiLocalConsumer

- What is the purpose of SetTimeout() and Timeout()=3F
- What is the variable atomic in the parameters of Data()=3F
- Why the class BMidiDispatcher appear and what is his job=3F

For BMidiLocalProducer

- Did we use the BLocker only in the function SprayEvent()=3F
- And what is the Key Word "mutable" before BLocker=3F none of the book I
have about C++ talk about.

A+
Jerome