[openbeos-midi] Re: Update (and SBLive midi tester wanted!)

  • From: "Matthijs Hollemans" <matthijs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:22:16 +0200

> I started writing the module ages ago.

Yeah I remember you mentioning it. Cool!

> Is the midi_parser even used?

I wouldn't know.

The way the current OpenBeOS midi_server talks to drivers was based on
something Jerome wrote a while back, using simple read()'s and write()'s.
But I don't know if that is how the Be midi_server used to talk to the
drivers. I haven't been able to reverse engineer that part yet. At least our
current implementation is horribly incomplete ;-)

-Matthijs