[openbeos-midi] Re: Update (and SBLive midi tester wanted!)

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <mrcode1234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:15:33 -0700 (PDT)

I've got an Audigy and a MIDI keyboard.  But the MIDI keyboard also has a USB
interface which is all that I've used so far (and only on Windows.)  I need to
get a MIDI cable and get that working on Windows first just so I know the
hardware is set up right.

Is the Audigy similar enough to the SBLive to be useful for this test?

Ryan

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com