[openbeos-midi] Status update xmas special

  • From: "Matthijs Hollemans" <matthijs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:17:16 +0100

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that work on the midi2 kit is
going well. I have already implemented the basics of the midi_server
and libmidi2, including a good error handling mechanism. With a
little bit of luck, milestone 1 should be finished within the next
few weeks. Note: I have not committed anything to the CVS yet,
because I want to wait until the code is a little more complete.
That's it for this week ;-)

Happy holidays!
Matthijs