[openbeos-midi] Re: Status update

  • From: "Greg Crain" <gsc70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 22:01:48 -0400 EDT

I hadn't really looked into the 'V2' version of the module much after
the checkin.
I know that using the same code using my AWE64, it would go into KDL
right after the
the open hook was called.  I couldn't really think of a reason that
would require a
different method.   I'll take another look at it.

Not sure about the midi parser either.  It looked like it was a
carryover that doesn't
have much purpose anyway.
 If you have any ideas, let me know,
Greg