[openbeos-midi] Real time contact...

  • From: Louis Florit <florit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 10:23:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi team.  Was wondering if you'd be willing to share your instant
messenger (aim/y!/icq/msn), irc and any other methods of contacting you
near real time if you're online.  I think it'd improve things a bit if we
don't have the day lag time of sending queries to the list and having it
come back a day later or so.

I can be reached at:

aim: lflorit
yahoo!: indygolunaria@xxxxxxxxx
msn: florit@xxxxxxxxxx
icq: 624446

irc: irc.openprojects.net, channel #openbeos, indygo/indy_go

I idle most of the time in the #openbeos channel, as I leave a screen
session running my irc client on a server.  A few of the media kit devers
hang out there, as well as some people dealing with the network kit.

Best regards,