[openbeos-midi] Re: Other question on BMidiEndPoint

  • From: "Matthijs Hollemans" <matthijs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:01:25 +0100

[Over the next few weeks I hope to document both the old Midi Kit
and the new one]

> Ok must I wait that you have done this and we work
> together on rewriting it or I continue to ask a lot of question?

With "documenting" I meant "writing down everything we have figured
out so far". So please, don't wait for me and start experimenting
;-) The more questions you ask, the clearer it becomes to all of us
how the Midi Kit works, and what areas need looking into ;-)
--
Matthijs Hollemans
All Your Software