[openbeos-midi] Re: Other question on BMidiEndPoint

  • From: "Matthijs Hollemans" <matthijs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:46:54 +0100

> Did someone run a "nm midi_server" to get some hint on how this
server works
> (and his internal design), yet?.

I was going to, actually, but I need to get up to speed with this
whole MIDI thing first ;-) Over the next few weeks I hope to
document both the old Midi Kit and the new one, because I believe no
one has done so far -- it should make life for us a little easier.

> -Philippe, always a "how works MidiKit2" guesser ;-)

Heh, I think everyone is a  "how works MidiKit2" guesser ;-)
--
Matthijs Hollemans
All Your Software