[openbeos-midi] Re: OBOS midi kit...

  • From: Kevin Kuo <shaggyafterjack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 14:14:34 -0800 (PST)

sorry for the late reply, but to answer your
questions.

1. yes
2. 2-3 hrs/day
3. anything related to coding, testing is fine too.
4. no open source experience so far.  Test
engineer/programmer by trade.

i don't really know how to get started really...
checked out cvs and found no existing code in the
source tree for midi.  I guess I get get started with
reading up on midi

Kevin

http://taxes.yahoo.com/