[openbeos-midi] Re: OBOS midi kit...

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 00:56:47 -0500

Welcome aboard!

Hopefully we will get some of this design stuff out of the way pretty quick.

Could I ask everyone to just dash off a quick note to me with:
1) Are you still interested?
2) How much time do you have?
3) Which part of this do you find interesting (C++ design, synthesis, parsing,
leadership, testing, etc)?
4) How much experience do you have?

I know that you told Aaron some of this already, but it would help me. I will
also put together
a plan when we know where we want to go.