[openbeos-midi] I have succesfully compiled midi_server

  • From: Jerome Leveque <jerl1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List MidiKit <openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:52:49 +0200

I make an BeIDE project to do it.
I kill midi_server(BeOS) process I change libmidi.so and libmidi2.so with
our implementation.
And I launch our midi_server.
I launch patchbay and my midi port soundcard appear. (Yamaha YMF 754
drivers from Oliver Kabunkie), I plug my keyboard (Alesis QS8) and I play
it ........... level meter move that receive data correctly.
After I launch midi keyboard I connect it together trough patchbay =======>
I can play my keyboard from midi keyboard. I play few minutes and no bugs
or wrong note (except mine :-))

conclusion : implementation are correct for MY soundcard.

problem : when I use QSEditor I can send SysEx but I can't receive it. I
will try to see where the problem is.

I haven't any more internet under BeOS I must reboot under Windows. I'will
be back in few hours

A+
Jerome