[openbeos-midi] Hello all

  • From: Jerome Leveque <jerl1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:12:40 +0200

Hi my name is Jerome Leveque and I am your new partner.
I'm 25 year old and I live and France : Paris. So sorry for my bad english. I
can read english but writing it is a different story.
I'm a student in Electronics and Computer coding. I have yet Writing QS Editor
available on Bebits.It's not the more importante application but I think that
60 people use it over the world.

I want to rewrite MidiPlayer with more feature like selecting input and output
and I hope everything you need for testing the new MidiKit.

A+
Jerome