[openbeos-midi] Re: Fwd: Re: MIDI

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:09:42 -0500

Sorry to leave you guys hanging. You may (probably) have heard that I lost my
machine for a
while. That put me WAY far behind. Getting with you guys is part of catching up.

OK - let's see where we are.
We have the mailing list (yeah!).

Marc - how is the collecting of demo apps?
Daniel - how is the web search?

I took a quick look at some midi stuff from the web and I think that the file
format is probably pretty simple. I think that we could write a file parser in
just a few days.
That would be BMidiStore. So, to start, I would create a BMidi object. Then
maybe a BMidiStore and BMidiText objects. I think that is a good goal for the
next week or so.

Since (again) I have no real idea what your skills are, I think that I will
just "assign" stuff in random order and see where we turn out, OK?

Adam - BMidiStore
Marc - BMidi
Daniel - BMidiText