[openbeos-midi] Re: Coding

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 21:16:20 -0400

Gentlemen!

We have a winner!
As much as MIDI as been fun, I need to get back to the kernel dungeon. :-)
No hanging out with the light hearted musicians, just the torture and pain of
USB.
:-)

So, with no further ado, I am making Paul Stadler (paul_stadler@xxxxxxxxxxx)
team lead. He is in Japan, so be gentle with him on his time to respond to you.

Thanks, all, for the good times.

Michael