[openbeos-midi] CVS

  • From: "Paul Stadler" <paul_stadler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:18:32 +0900

All;

I got BMidiText done basically.  I've tried to checkin the rest of the work
I've done so that there are some base classes lying around for you to work
with.  Unfortunately, my CVS usage was a failure altogether.  I've contacted
SourceForge support (again) to see what this error (lack of user directory
on server?) is all about.  Thanks for your patience.  Again, feel free to
get started though.  Start tossing around questions if there are any.

Test team: What kind of apps for testing are you thinking about?  I'm
thinking it would be nice to have a class that can broadcast midi messages
based on mouse clicks, and display the output to the screen similar to the
way BMidiText works.  Any good ideas? (We can probably save 3D midi
interpretation 'till a bit later.)

-Paul