[openbeos-midi] BMidiPort

Marcus you are write this memory leak need to be corected.

I tried to compile a program with Class BMidi, BMidiText, BMidiStore
from libMidi.so (Be) and I put libMidi2.so into the trash that compile
and that run normally, then I think LibMidi2 is not used with that
class.Right=3F
But when I we use a BMidiPort that compile but not run.

For the class BMidiPort I think that just a class that translate BMidi
data to BMidiEndpoint data. The hardware midi port are created by the
midi=5Fserver as BMidiProducer or BMidiConsumer, and BMidiPort just send
or receive data.

A+
Jerome